View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:35 pm



Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 I guess its therapy... 
Author Message
Veteran

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm
Posts: 171
Post I guess its therapy...
Hello guys,, its just me again talking about my life and such like i always do...well ive hit another bump in the road with coming back. I intended on coming back this month and having fun again, but to my greatest dismay a dear friend of mine that ive known and bled for for the last 20 years was in a bad motorcycle accident last week. He has a skull fracture, subdural hematoma, multiple facial fractures to include a shattered mandible and a large divet taken out of his right side forehead. So he's on a vent and hanging on..all those facial and skull fractures will heal just fine with no problems but there is one exception. He has been diagnosed with D.A.I... its when the brain moves forward with enough force to shear the nerve connections from the grey matter to the white matter, essentially he has a 90% chance to lay there unresponsive for the rest of his life however short that might be, or a 10% chance to wake up and be severly impaired and never the same again. Ive been at the hospital with his wife talking to him and holding his hand untill 12pm most nights hoping for even the slightest improvement, i cant sleep or eat much at all, even my dreams are getting weird.. i cant let him go.. i feel like i should be doing something but for the life of me i cant think of what that is other than be there..im not a religious person at all, but this is killing me just waiting and watching...maybe typing my thoughts will help..thats why im here i guess....i guess i just need some help sorting out all my feelings....therapy !!


Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:34 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
Localized by MaĆ«l Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr