View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 A Thank You for the Invite - Getting Squared Away 
Crew

Post A Thank You for the Invite - Getting Squared Away
Good morning to all,
Thank you for the tagging last night. It has been somewhat a long time without a tag over my name and I felt like a naked sheered sheep.... errr... (perhaps a poor statement...).
Getting squared away, I worked out all the channels (hopefully) and learned a little trick I will pass on about multiple channel formation for those who don't know how to set up a multiple string channel command which is somewhat nifty. If you know it, don't give Tubs a cookie. If you don't, well, feed Tubs.
Raiding days and times will be finalized without a problem this evening (as per my comments last night) since I set the briefing and travel rosters (rank has its privileges) so as far as raiding goes, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, from 20:00 to 23:00 (EST) is mine! Of course I can weasel additional time during the week for groupage as always, but raiding will be totally set this evening.
My first day for raiding will be this Sunday (so I will be pestering a number of you regarding setting up as many things as I can in advance - GINA, VOX, etc.).
Yes, both programs have been downloaded.
I have a briefing to give at 17:00 (Mountain Time) today at Malmstrom AFB (requiring a flight back and forth), and should be back Friday morning. So my commitment to VC will be in stone (thank you Thaliosknight).
Tubs and I look forward to our first raid with you!

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]