View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 I did some general maitenence stuff 
I didn't do it!

Post I did some general maitenence stuff
Had slow day in the office so:

I updated the front page, the "about" page (It still had Korafax as the current raids because I'd never looked at it before), added a link to the spell dashboard on the front page, cleared out some old files, and increased the total file storage space allowed by the forums which means Attachments should be working for posts again. There are, of course, number of attachments per post, size, and file type limits still in place.

Still in process:
Cyrz is working on the News posts. He's fixed the text part and just needs to sort out why it won't allow images. Big thanks to the Web Lizard for putting time in.

Future updates:
I am going to move the old Class Forums to our archives and the Class Forums 2.0 will be all that shows. Please, make sure all relevant posts have been moved or flagged to be moved by the end of the year.

I'm limited to what I can change, but if anyone has a suggestion for a link or information that they'd like to see on the front page let me know.

Din

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]